Born in London, Ontario and currently based in Toronto, Aaron Brown is an entrepreneur, event planner, and independent contractor consulting on marketing and social media issues.
- Former manager Columbia Sportswear Facebook & Twitter accounts
- Numerous contracts for Facebook ads management (bars, concerts, events, festivals)
- Strategy and Content Calendar development
- Solid knowledge of stats and reporting for Facebook & Twitter + Ads products, Google Analytics, etc.
- Electronic Marketing for Business at Westervelt College
- Founder of Forest City Beer Fest, an independent craft beer event running 4 years
- 2014 Attendance: 1500+ people
- Responsible for all marketing, PR, sales, operation of festival
- Event manager for Savour Stratford (A Taste of Ontario: Artisan Alley)
- Board Games and Apps for Wiggles 3D Games
- Television Advertising sales for London Tonight with Jeff Leeson